Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sweet Kellie, Precious Angel











Sweet Kellie girl...We miss you so much! You were so perfect and special, and life will never be the same without you. You were a part of us, and will always stay in a very special place in my heart. You helped bring your dad and me together, you always knew what to do and when to do it, you could look at me and know what I was thinking...and I could do the same with you, you had the sweetest spirit and the most loving heart, you were patient, you were so smart, you were more than I ever could have asked for. You changed my life in the best way, and no words could ever decribe how special you were, you are, to us. "Kellie Girl," "Baby Dog," "Pretty," thank you for the memories...I love you so very, very much!
"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole." You sure did, Sweet Girl...you made our lives whole!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Sweet Girl...I didn't know you lost your puppy!! I'm so sorry. Those times are hard, i know. They are the only ones that seem to accept us and what we do without questioning our motives or rubbing our face in the outcome!! She looked like a sweet doggie, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all miss Kellie. Xavier was sad when I told him that she passed. The boys had so much fun with her while we were there over Thanksgiving. I'm glad that we got to spend good quality time with her.

    ReplyDelete