Wednesday, June 16, 2010

So...about the NCLEX...

I PASSED!! :) I am officially licensed to practice as an RN, and I can't wait to get to work! The test was awful...I walked out of there thinking that I failed. See...you take the test on the computer. When it is 95% sure that you have either passed or failed, it stops giving you questions and the screen turns bright blue. You'll get anywhere from 75 to 265 questions, and it can really go either way! I got 78 questions (3 of which I was sure I got right!) and I was out in about an hour and 10 minutes. I wasn't sure if that made me feel good or terrible! ;) I took the test last Thursday (the 10th) around 12:30pm and found out my results at 10am the next day! I looked my name up on the state board of nursing website...and there was a license number next to my name!! :) Needless to say...I was overwhelmed, I screamed, I was happy, and we celebrated with dinner at Tahoe Joe's (a yummy steakhouse) in Bakersfield. Now...about the job...STAY TUNED!! :) Lots of love from AZ!!

No comments:

Post a Comment