Wednesday, December 9, 2009

We've been so busy!

It's been a wonderful, but VERY busy last few weeks! We had company, finals, Christmas decorating, and more. :) The weekend before Thanksgiving, the Nobles (Amy, David, Xavier-4, Isaac-2, and Xander-4mos) came for a visit! We hadn't seen them since the wedding, and they have moved to Oregon in the last few months. I was so excited to see them and to meet Xander for the first time. We had a fabulous visit! We went to the Grand Canyon (AWESOME!), and David's grandma (and the rest of the family) adopted Jon and I for Thanksgiving. I wish I had pictures, but I will post them as soon as I get the CD from Amy. They are all on her camera, and I forgot to copy them before she left. It was great, and I already miss them terribly!
While they were here, I had finals week, and now I am on a 6 WEEK BREAK! We have been going non-stop since January, and it feels so nice to just relax a little and enjoy spending time together. We went and got a Christmas tree, decorated the house, and have been throroughly enjoying mornings without an alarm clock! :) Here are a few pictures of the house all dressed up...





I hope this time of year finds you happy and healthy, and enjoying the Christmas season with loved ones. We are looking forward to heading to Bakersfield and San Diego to visit our family and friends this Christmas, and I will definitely post pictures of our trip. Lots of love from AZ!

2 comments:

  1. So glad to see you enjoying your time off and getting some MUCH needed rest! The house looks so warm and comfy...and FESTIVE!! Very welcoming...in fact, maybe I should come for a visit! :) Enjoy your time off with your hubby and have a VERY Merry Christmas! I'll see you in January, Lord willing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We definitely enjoyed our visit with you. Wish you would have already been on your time off, but had a great time anyways. The house looks great! I'm jealous that you have all of the pieces to the Willow Tree nativity scene. Hope to have you guys up here soon! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete