Saturday, April 17, 2010

Bittersweet days...

Well...I'm officially done with clinical rotations for school! Yesterday was my last day in the NICU at Cardon Children's. It was a great day to end on...learned SO much and felt very confident. I was so flattered by all the well wishes and congratulations I got from those I've worked with over the last month there. I have truly enjoyed every second of working in the NICU, and though I did not want to leave, I know that graduation is right around the corner now, and I'll be getting payed to do this! :) I haven't nailed down a job yet, but am working on it. I met many great contacts at the hospital I was just at, and I'm applying to other open positions this week. Wish me luck...I'll keep you posted!

Other than that, not much has changed! Mom came out to visit me this last week. We got all of my announcements out (I only ordered 30, so please don't feel bad if you didn't get one...I barely had enough to cover family!), and started planning for graduation events. I can't believe it's only 26 days away! I have 2 exams and a presentation...and that's about it! Feels like I just walked in the door and learned how to take blood pressures! We've come a long way in 15 months!!!

I hope you're all well and enjoying Spring! It's starting to warm up around here, but the evenings are gorgeous! Sending lots of love from AZ!

No comments:

Post a Comment