Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I'm GRADUATING!! :)


Well, Class of 2010...WE DID IT! All 40 of us, graduating together! Like a good friend described, we've bcome a 40 person family! We came a long way over the last 16 months together, and I'm am proud and honored to know all of you. Thank you for your help and support, and for some of the best memories of my life. My girls, you know who you are, let's always keep in touch no matter where life takes us! You've become a huge part of my life and my heart, and I love you all so much!
So...what's next for me? A week of graduation fun next week, the Kaplan NCLEX review the following week, job interviews, taking (and hopefully passing) the NCLEX, and a job...if it all works out as I plan! :) Today, my first day after my last final, felt weird...weird but great! One side of my mind is still spinning in school mode, and the other side is so ready to relax. I'm sure it'll hit me after next week...once everyone has left, I've gone through graduation, and I'm actually learning how to "do" life outside of school again! I can't wait to be a wife and enjoy my husband...not just sit in the same room with him while I do homework. Thank you, Jon, for your support and love through all of this! What a tail spin we started last January...but I wouldn't have it any other way! I love you, and I couldn't have done this without you! Mom, what a crazy year! Thanks for understanding and supporting me everytime we talked. To the rest of my friends and family...thank you for your encouragement, phone call, emails, and cards...I can't wait to catch up with you all! :)
Well...yesterday I was a college student...today I'm a nurse! Crazy how things can change in a day!! :) I'll post pictures of all the graduation festivities soon. Send good thoughts my way for a job...something that will work for Jon and I both! I'll keep you posted along the way...and let you know when I get my NCLEX date! For now...lots of love from AZ!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats again sweet girl!! It was so nice to sit and talk with you the other evening!! You've worked hard and now you get to put all that work into practice as the Lord gives you the blessings of becoming part of peoples lives. Your patients and their families will be blessed b/c of you Sarah!! I can't tell you how many times I prayed for nurses who are Christians to care for my Dad. And God was faithful...and provided them along the way. Know you will be used in a mighty way! Go serve...and now you'll get paid for it!!! YAHOO!!

    ReplyDelete