Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I'M DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...For now! :) Actually, I should say "We're Done!" Jon definitely gets to share the credit with me! :) What a crazy, wonderful, growing, changing, learning, amazing last 16 months! It all started with the best day of my life to date...our wedding...WAY BACK last January, and ended with a fun celebration of my graduation from Nursing School, LAST WEEK!! It was bittersweet, but much more sweet than bitter, to take that last test and walk across the stage. I wasn't sure whether to laugh, cry, run in a circle... Here are a few pics from a couple of the graduation events...


(Threw in one of Lady so you could see how big she is now! :) ) I really can't believe how fast school has gone...and that I'm about to be a "real" nurse!! I am hoping to hear from NCLEX (the National Licensure Examination for Nurses) in the next 2 weeks about scheduling a date. Once I pass that, I'm officially a licensed RN! I'll keep you all posted on a date when I get one! For now, it's sending my resume to whomever will look, and hoping to get interviews! I have a couple scheduled, and I'll let you know how those go too! Other than that...hoping to spend some QT with my husband, and just enjoy spending time WITH him, not just sitting in the same room with him while I do homework! Hope all's well where you are! Lots of love from AZ!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment