Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Introducing..

Mr. Deacon Bender! :)
Last week, Jon and I flew on a whirlwind 24 hour trip to Georgia to pick up this little bundle of love! To make a real long story short, he's Lady's baby brother...for reals...same mom and dad! We flew into Nashville, then rented a car for the 3 hour drive to Ringgold, GA. We went straight to the farm to see him, and brought him to the hotel with us that night. He did GREAT on the plane! The people around us didn't even know he was there until we got off and they saw his carrier. He's a great addition to the family. Lady loves him, and they play non-stop! He's 10 weeks old now, and he's a very smart little guy! Let me know when you want to come meet him...he loves visitors!!
As for work...I LOVE IT!!! :) I leave everyday thinking..."I can't believe they pay me to do this!" I work with the nicest people, and have so much support from my preceptor, the other nurses, and even the hospital administration. It's been a great experience so far, and I've learned SO MUCH already. I feel so blessed to have a job that I can't wait to get to every morning! :)
Hope you're all enjoying the end of summer, and the great weather that we're getting a taste of! Come on Fall!! :) Have a great weekend! Lots of love from CA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment