Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Yummmm!! :)

Thanks to my good friend, Amy Frahm, I have a YUMMY recipe to share with you guys! I haven't made it yet (I will this week), but after looking at the recipe, I don't see how it can't be delicious! :) Happy Fall everyone! Lots of love from CA! :)

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
4 cups All-purpose flower
2 cups Sugar
2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
2 tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Salt
1 can (16 ounces) Solid pack pumpkin
1 cup Vegetable oil
2 Eggs
2 Tbsp Milk
2 tsp Vanilla extract
2 cups Semi-sweet chocolate chips

In a mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, pumpkin pie spice (or cinnamon), baking soda, and salt. Add pumpkin, oil, eggs, milk, and vanilla; beat on medium speed until well mixed. Stir in chocoalte chips (and nuts if desired). Drop by tablespoonfuls on greased baking sheets. Bake at 375 F for 13-14 minutes, or until edges just begin to brown. Cool for 2 minutes, and move to a wire rack to cool completely. Enjoy!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment