Saturday, January 14, 2012

Happy New Year!

Hope you all started 2012 happy and healthy! Things around here are going great. Jon and I have been on a house search for months, and we finally found one! We should be closing any day, and can't wait to move in!! It's on 1 acre, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and a 2400 square foot shop for Jon to play in! :) There is plenty of room for visitors, so come on over!! Work is going well for both of us. Jon hired a guy a few months ago, and its working out really well. He's smart and has been in the oil business a long time, so he's learning quickly! Jon's enjoyed the extra help, and I've enjoyed see my husband more! My job is still amazing! I am not lying when I say I would do it as a volunteer!! I absolutely love it, and work with the best group of people!! And, because I love it so much, I've decided to take it to the next level...I applied to Vanderbilt University to get my Masters degree in Nursing and become a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner! I don't expect to hear if I've been accepted until at least March, but I'll keep you all posted! I'm excited and nervous, and so thankful for a VERY supportive husband and colleagues. 2012 is off to a busy but great start! Hope you're all well! Keep in touch, and come visit! Lots of love from CA!

1 comment:

  1. LOVED reading this post lady! So happy for your new home...and getting your masters..well, you go girl! I'm sure you're an awesome nurse! Wish you were here now...and you could be our private duty nurse for the next few months! I pray I'm up to the call! : ) Hope you can be there for Bentley's birth...but if not, I'll know you'll be praying! Love you!

    ReplyDelete