Friday, May 22, 2009

Week 2...

What a great, relaxing, wonderful week! I have been able to relax and enjoy my husband's company...all day, every day! The weather this week has been nuts! We have had overcast skies, dark clouds, rain, thunder, lightning... It's kept the air nice and cool, but it's getting very humid. Makes me nervous for the summer that lies ahead...but thank God for air conditioning!! :) I got my office cleaned and organized finally! So, I can say, I did get something accomplished during my break! I forgot to take "before" pictures, but I'll post "after" pictures tomorrow. We are BBQing tonight with some friends, and probably having a Memorial Day/Last Day of Summer Break BBQ on Monday. Im sure I'll have pictures of that to share too! Well, I better go get my day started. I had a lazy morning, and I need to get a few more things accomplished! Hopefully, by the end of today, I will have a sparkling clean and organized house! I'll let you know how it works out! One more thing before I go...I was laying in bed last night kinda tossing and turning because I couldn't fall asleep. I started thinking about how much I love being married and how in love with Jon I am. It took me a long time to fall asleep after that, but it was nice to be up with happy thoughts, and not stressful thoughts! So, to sum it up...I am SO in love with my husband!! (And taking a nap today!) :) Lots of love from AZ!!

No comments:

Post a Comment