Friday, August 21, 2009

Back to school!

Well...it was fun while it lasted, but boy does 10 days fly by! We went to San Diego and saw some great friends, and had fun with the fam. I thought 4 or 5 days there would be more than enough to see everyone and relax, but we literally had to schedule visits with people, and we still didn't get to see everyone! But, it was wonderful, and we enjoyed our visit very much! I didn't take many pictures, but here are a couple of Jon playing in the pool with Jenn's munchkins...



The other reason we went to San Diego was in hopes that Stacy's little guy would be born! His due date was last Friday, the 14th, and he has still yet to make his appearance! I guess he'll get here when he's all ready to! We're all very anxious to meet him...he is loved so much already! Come on little Sunderland! We want to meet you! :) He'll be here by next Friday for sure...here are a few pictures of his nursery, and his mama!




We don't have much planned for this weekend. Probably just a little laundry and re-organizing the binders and backpack to gear up for the new semester! I'm actually really excited about it because we are doing OB and Pediatrics! I'm hoping I'll get a chance to get into the NICU during this rotation! I'll keep you posted for sure! Hope you all have a great weekend! I'll let you know how the first week back goes! Lots of love from a stormy AZ!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness....first off, Stacy looks SO cute! :) And that crib.....that's SUPER cool! I've never seen one like that and I LOVE it! :) I sure hope the US tech was right and it really IS a boy! hehe...

    ReplyDelete