Monday, November 9, 2009

Starting the countdown...

Well...I guess I'm starting a few countdowns! The first countdown: 13 days until the Nobles arrive! :) I miss them SOOO much, and I can't wait to see Xavier and Isaac and meet Xander!! To be honest, I can't wait to see Amy and David too...I guess I'm just all around excited for their visit! We haven't seen them since the wedding; I think this is the longest we've ever gone! It's understandable, seeing how they moved to Oregon, and we moved to AZ! We sure have alot time to make up for though! I'll post lots of pics! The second countdown: 25 days til Christmas break...aka 25 days til 6 WEEKS OFF!! I can't tell you how much I need it...how much WE need it! I'm not far from counting down the hours for this one! :) Countdown #3: 55 days til our 1st Anniversary! I can't believe how fast this year has flown by! I know that school is a big reason it's flown so fast, but this has been one of the best years of my whole life. I LOVE my husband, and I am the luckiest girl EVER! He has been SO supportive and helpful to me in school and I still get butterflies when he says "I love you!" I hope that never goes away! I love you babe! Can't wait for LOTS more anniversaries to come! And, the fourth and final countdown (for this post anyways): 185 DAYS UNTIL GRADUATION!!! Oh my goodness...I can sse the light! Mark your calendars everyone...May 13th 2010! Come on out...you're all invited to celebrate with us! I assure you it'll be quite a day! :)
And...a couple things other than countdowns to keep you posted on...My mom got a new puppy on Halloween! Welcome to the family, Hunter Bailey! I can't wait to meet you! :) Here are a couple pictures of him...
And, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Stacy! Well, it's tomorrow...but I'll put it in this post anyways! I miss you like crazy, and I can't wait to see you over Christmas break! I hope this is a great year for you! Have Warren give you a great big hug for me! Love you! Another celebration tomorrow...Happy Anniversary Chris and Candi! Hope you have a special day! Get a big hug from Claire and Zachary!
As for the rest of you, friends and family, I hope you're all well! Hopefully we'll see you soon! Lots of love from AZ!

No comments:

Post a Comment