Wednesday, June 24, 2009

One more week!

Well, one more week of Adult Health anyways! This summer is FLYING by, and staying VERY busy!! After this week, we start our Psych rotation. It'll be interesting, I'm sure! My group will be at the VA hospital in downtown Phoenix. I'll let you know how it goes. Oh! Before I foget...I got an IV!!! The patient was great, and very nice. She knew I was a student, but didn't know she was my first successful IV start...until right after I did it! :) She just smiled and said, "It didn't even hurt!" YYEEESSSS!! :) I was on cloud 9 for the rest of the day! Talk about a confidence boost! I'm hoping for another chance this week because I'm not sure if we'll have the chance during psych. What else?! I think that's all for now. All I've done for the last week is write papers day and night! I have a small break from big assignments, and boy does it feel good! (By small, I mean about a week! But, it's better than nothing!) I hope you're all well and happy and healthy! Lots of love from 111 degree AZ!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment