Thursday, April 16, 2009

Another big one tomorrow...

So, tomorrow is Exam #3 in Pharmacology! I'm really nervous, but trying hard to be as prepared as I can be!! I had a theory test on Monday, and got an A!!! What a relief! With only 3 weeks left in the semester (and only 2 weeks til finals), I want to do as good as I can and go out with a bang! :) I've been so lucky to have a great study partner and friend, and Jon is SO supportive of me. He's had a tough few days, and it's been really humbling to see his patience in dealing with things as they come, and still be present and positive with me and my school stuff! I really don't think that there are words in any language in the world that could even begin to describe how much I love this man! :) I'm not sure exactly what I did to deserve him, but I sure am glad I did whatever it was! I'd better get back to studying now! I'm hoping to have the grade for my exam tomorrow night, but it's usually Monday before they post them! I'll let you know! Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment