Sunday, February 1, 2009

The big game!!

Who is going to win today? I guess I should say the Cardinals...since I'm a Zonie now... They did work really hard to get in this year! But, being a Charger fan at heart, I'm just hoping for a good game! One of my teachers is a Steelers fan, and she told us if we root for them we'll get an A! :) I'll wear a Steelers tshirt on Monday if they win! :) haha! I hope you all have a fun day with friends and family! I wish we could be with you! Our new neighbors invited us over for the game, so I think we're gonna head over there shortly. I made a yummy homemade salsa (a famous recipe from Jon's family) that I'm sure will be a hit, and we're marinating some pork spareribs for later! Yum!! Big hugs to you all. Happy Birthday Candi!! Wish I could give you a big birthday hug!! Maybe you can get one from my Angel Face girl! :) Love from AZ!!

No comments:

Post a Comment