Friday, February 13, 2009

Whew!

All done!! Haaaallleeellluuujjjjaaaahhhhh!!!!!! :) So, I'd like to say it wasn't stressful at all and it was a breeze...but I don't want to lie to you! I can say, I wasn't as stressed out as some of my classmates were, but it was quite a morning! We had the first exam at 9. It was ok...covered some different material than we were all expecting, but we got through it. During the break until the nextt class, the student lounge was more full than I've seen it yet. Not many went to lunch, and we all had our laptops and notes out for the Pharmacology exam. It was kinda comical, but actually very helpful! The Pharm exam took about an hour, and our teacher let us go without a lecture at the end. It was a nice surprise. A few of us met afterwards to have some real food (I made cookies and the teacher brought cupcakes) and just relax and get to know each other a little outside of class. It was fun! Tonight, I plan to not even look at anything that has to do with school! :) Im going to try not to think about school at all, but that's hard! Our grades don't come out until Monday sometime...so I'll worry about it then!! I'm sure I passed both of them, I'm just not sure how well, and I've gotten used to only getting A's! I'm sure it'll be a humbling experience!! :) I'm looking forward to a special date with my husband tomorrow. A girl in my class works at a resaurant down the street, so we are going there for Valentine's Day. It's a steackhouse called The Keg, and it's very good! We went there with my Mom and Jon's parents when they were all in town. Well...I'm going to go get in comfy pants and take my place on the couch instead of my office chair for the evening. It'll be nice to see Jon again after this week of my nose in the books every waking second! :) Oh, Kellie is doing great today. Her eyes both look much better, and her mood is much happier!! She is playing fetch again, and we just got back from a walk in the park where she ran around and had a great time! The doctor even called this afternoon to check on her. Man, nice guy!! Happy Valentine's Day! Wish I could give you all a big hug....so get a hug from a loved one and pretend it's from me! (And give someone a hug for me too!) :) I'll let you know what my grades were when I get home from school on Monday. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment